Application: For research
DeliveryTime: 1 days
PackAge: as your request or packed in aluminimum bag
ProductionCapacity: 1000 Kilogram/Month
Storage: stay in dry, cool and well-sealed
Transportation: Safe shipment by EMS, USPS,DHL, FEDEX
1. Tailor-made for every customers.
2. Third-party test for the products you demand.
3. Test your counter-samples and produce them for you.
4. Best discount for old customers.
5. Reasonable & competitive price, fast lead time.
6. Sample is available for your evaluation & Formulation development.
7. Faster delivery:Sample order in stock and 3-7 days for bulk production.
8.We have strong cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX, EMS. Or you also can choose your own shipping forwarder
9. All inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
10. Dedication to quality, supply & service.
11. Strictly on selecting raw materials.
12. OEM/ODM Available.
CUMYL-4CN-BINACA - Wikipedia
CUMYL-4CN-BINACA is an indazole-3-carboxamide based synthetic cannabinoid that has been sold online as a designer drug. It is a potent agonist for
CUMYL-4CN-BINACA Is an Efficacious and Potent ... - Frontiers
May 29, 2019 - CUMYL-4CN-BINACA (1-(4-cyanobutyl)-N-(2-phenylpropan-2-yl)indazole-3-carboxamide) is structurally related to potent, cumylamine-derived
4-cyano CUMYL-BUTINACA (1631074-54-8) | Cayman
CUMYL-4CN-BINACA is an efficacious and potent pro-convulsant synthetic cannabinoid receptor agonist. Front. Pharmacol. 10, 595 (2019). Technical Support
CUMYL-4CN-BINACA - World Health Organization
Nov 12, 2018 - Motor vehicle collisions caused by the 'super-strength' synthetic cannabinoids,. MAM-2201, 5F-PB-22, 5F-AB-PINACA, 5F-AMB and 5F-ADB in
CUMYL-4CN-BINACA Is an Efficacious and Potent Pro ... - NCBI
May 29, 2019 - We report here that CUMYL-4CN-BINACA is a potent CB1 receptor agonist (K i = 2.6 nM; EC50 = 0.58 nM) that produces pro-convulsant effects
Schedules of Controlled Substances ... - Federal Register
May 30, 2018 - Use of NM2201, 5F-AB-PINACA and 4-CN-CUMYL-BUTINACA has been ... 4-CN-CUMYL BINACA; CUMYL-4CN-BINACA; SGT-78); methyl